The following application process for the e-learning training must be undertaken by all Rovers seeking to become a Crew Leader, or by any Rover who is interested in gaining a Certificate III in Frontline Management. For some Rover Crews, this training may be a requirement for becoming a Squire or a Knight.
- Complete the following forms (also obtainable throught Scouts NSW):
- Send all forms to Scout HQ (speak to Auntie Kerrie), via mail, in person or via email (signed) – firstname.lastname@example.org, and inform HQ that the funding is from the RRC Account.
- Once Region has received clearance on the police check, the applicant will be sent an email with login details for e-Learning.
To be eligible to attend Basic Sectional Techniques (BST), the following e-Learning modules must be completed:
- Basic Core
- Basic Sectional Techniques – Rover Scouts
- Elective: Introduction to Rover Scouts
If you have any issues, contact your Crew Leader, who if unable to help, will pass your issue onto the Regional Commissioner – Rovers. The PLA for the Rovers in SC&T is Bob Nightingale.